2014年6月10日星期二

Renovation log: choose curtains, furniture

Renovation log: choose curtains, furniture

This morning, I was going to be finalized as soon as the curtain fabric, measure the wall area, make a budget. However, after reading a lot of curtain fabric, I hesitated.
Li previously home to see the kind of colorful cloth gauze curtains today seems difficult to see, the color is not clear. I gave up on this fabric.
Reselect to spend a lot of energy, pick color, fabric is a very easy thing. Feared ugly, afraid the color is too light, thin fabric, UV does not block light.
Female curtain shop manager is very enthusiastic, and I labored to explain the effect of various materials and curtains, and finally, she tired to sit on a roll of cloth curtain.
Morning with a time of two hours, I'm sure a living room with a large balcony yellow silk curtain material, a large peony flowers on the curtains, embroidery embellishment. This curtain looks very nice, but the color is too bright, the fabric is not thick, do not block the sun.
Large selection of thick cloth yellow bedroom curtains, color emphasis. Looks very old fashioned, very depressed. This curtain looks good shading effect China door manufacturers.
I'm going to ask the manager to go in my house when the measurement area, the manager said she wanted to go to set the cake, then come with me.
I asked her: she will not delay the cooking time.
She said no. She let me go home to cook, ready to find her after a meal can measure the wall area.
Time has come to eleven o'clock noon, to make lunch time. Had afternoon about time. At noon, I found online purchase considerations curtains, with a one hour, the results did not find the answer. Some people say that the choice of thick dark curtains block the light. But I do not like that kind of a similar pattern with gold satin curtains, too heavy, too boring.
About three o'clock in the afternoon, I went to the curtain shop, looked again at noon choose heavy curtains, fabric feel too heavy, people looked very depressed mood, very heavy. I had no choice but to re-elect curtains garden fencing ideas.
Manager took out two large booklet, let me pick from the inside.
When I saw the little cherry printed with pale blue patterned curtains, the deeply hooked. Feeling is a feeling of love.
I am ready to ask the manager to give me the measurement area, she let me think about it, the pictures shot down, gave me the "husband" look.
I always name my "husband" on the cover, said he did not like me to choose curtains. In fact, I hesitated.
I took a picture of a light blue curtain, ready to let Qi evening look.
Can not be too impatient, should no longer consider discretion.
In the evening, I spent two hours online at buy curtains attention, did not find the best answer. I still care deeply about the kind of white underside, light blue horizontal stripes, light blue cherry patterned curtains. That is the only clear with a small floral curtains.
(B) make up the balance of the wooden floor plastic pergola kits
About four o'clock in the afternoon, I went to the Power Dekor shop, settle the balance. Appointment next Monday delivery, installation. Qi small bedroom with a 1,964 yuan. I could not bear to install wood floor large bedroom. However, each time looking at the wooden floor, I still want to install wood flooring. No way to save money, I must reluctantly part, to abandon wooden floors.
(C) elect beds, bookcases, computer tables
I am very fond of white paint and fabric Qi pastoral style bed. Qi liked with four pillars, both European-style bed. I hesitated, felt no pillars beds look good, save money.
Bookcase price is not high, the quality looked okay, two 700 yuan, 800 yuan three. However, the color is too heavy bookcase, similar to chestnut shell color on the bedroom, color is inconsistent. However, no less than the price of the bookcase here. There is a two-door white lacquered bookcase price is around 2,200 yuan, the price gap is too large. I had no choice but to choose such a dark color bookcase. No bookcase at home, certainly not.
Computer desk chose white underside, pale green grape leaf pattern desktop.

没有评论:

发表评论